Follow the Steps Below to Complete Your Payment
If your credit/debit card is being rejected by PayPal with the message “The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.” it might be due to one of the following
1. Your card is associated with a specific PayPal account, and you’re not logging in with that particular account.
2. Your card was associated with a PayPal account that has since been closed.
3. You’ve linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
4. You’ve exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
5. Your email address is raising a red flag in PayPal’s system.
6. Your browser is not accepting cookies. You should clear any existing cookies and try again.
If you have any questions, contact us using the contact options shown in the 'Contact Us' menu above.